Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bright Abstract Mani


I safely arrived at Orange Beach, Alabama, and boy is it beautiful! Since it is my sisters senior year she brought 4 friends we got a condo with my parents and one of the other girls family. Its a 3 bedroom, 3 full bath one half, a media room, with an open floor plan for dinning room, kitchen, and family room. There is an amazing balcony that wraps around with 3 sliding doors to access it!! I feel like a millionaire!

On to my mani. I started with Orly: Passion Fruit, than tapped off triangles on the base and used Rue, Beatiful Scented: Cotton Candy. I used my Art Club Nail Art Duo White for my plaid and tracing of triangles.
I like the combination of the two designs, usually I see just one design on all nails but wanted to changed things up!
How do like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)