Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Nails!

This was my first nail art by hand, boy was it fun and I can't believe how good they came out!
My base color was Studio M: Whose That Girl, for the grass I used Wet n Wild Megalast: I Need a Refresh-Mint. For the egg colors I used two Essie's: Cute as a Button and Nice is Nice. For the white I used my Art Club Nail Art Duo Pen for the eggs designs and the stripper for the Bunny. Than used the black Art Club Nail Art Duo Pen for the Bunnies eyes whisker and nose. Back with the Essie: Cute as a Button for the inside bunny ear and over the nose. Top coat with Out the Door.
Hope you all have a great Easter and get creative with your nail designs!!

1 comment:

  1. cute nails!
    love the bunny!
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)