Monday, April 30, 2012

French Cheetah Mani

Today I decided to do a full nail stamping mani, the only problem I have with doing these is that my stencil for full nail images are not wide or long enough to cover my whole thumb and middle finger. So I actually had to repeat the design on the side of my middle finger with my nail pen, and to cover where the stencil stops at the top of my nail I added french tips.
Base color is Revlon Fast Dry: Varnished, two coats. Used Konad Special Nail Art Black for the stamping. Sinful Colors: Black on Black for the tips.
My nails are finally getting to the length where french tips look good, which makes me very excited! I do want to know how others are able to get full image nails stencils to cover the entire nail when having long fingernails??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)