Sunday, April 29, 2012

Full Water Marble Mani

Well I have finally completed a full Water Marble Mani. For my first time doing one I only did an accent finger. This time around it was easier since I bought OPI colors which we like heaven to work with.
Base coat was Wet n Wild: French White Creme. I used OPI: La Paz-itively Hot, Pamplona Purple and Zoya: Kendal for the water marble. Top coat of Northern Lights to add some sparkle.
I am a huge fan of this one, instead of tapping them off like last time I used Petroleum Jelly around the nail. I found that it was harder than the tape.
Which method do you prefer to use for doing your water marble mani's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)