Friday, April 27, 2012

Lines and Dots

I got a bottle of part of the hunger games collection from China Glaze a while back and decided to finally use it. Guess I have been in the mood for gray scale nails.
One coat of China Glaze: Stone Cold, than tapped of the sides of my nails and used Sally Hansen: Silver Sweep, to finish the mani I used my pen from Art Club Nail Art: White to draw circles, and top coat of Out the Door.
I LOVE the matte finish of the Stone Cold, unfortunately my top coat gives it a shine finish in the photo. The polish alone dried extremely fast I was very impressed.
I surprisingly like how this mani turned out, does anyone else find them self suddenly turning away from colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)