Monday, April 9, 2012

Magnetic Nail Polish Design

Hope everyone had a great Easter! My nails where a hit at my family party, I almost kept them on for another day cause I loved them so much. Instead I found a way to use my magnetic nail polish in a way I liked it! I could never get a great turn out when I tried to do the whole nail.
I used two coats of Essie: Nice is Nice, than with my Nabi Magnetic Nail Polish in Burgundy I applied a stripe down the middle and used the diagonal magnetic for the design. I added some sparkle with my Art Club Nail Art Duo Stripper: Silver Glitter, on the sides of the magnetic stripe.
To me this design is fancy and love how great the magnetic design appears. I would of liked to have a better base color, but I used what I had. I think since my nail is curved its hard for the magnetic to affect the sides so the design never appears well, this was a great way to get around to it.
How do you feel about the magnetic nail polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)