Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Purple Stripes

So I added some design to my butter LONDON nails from yesterday. The hard part was finding colors that went well with the Knackered since it is chrome. The funny thing is that the Zoya I bought on my shopping trip to Ulta ended up matching great with it, even though at the time I wasn't even trying to match them, funny how things work out :D
I hand drew the stripes with the Zoya: Kendal and used my Art Club Nail Art Duo Stripper for the White.
Simple Design just something to add to my butter LONDON from yesterday since I wanted to wear it more than one day having to have applied the 5 coats. It also makes the purple chrome show more than just silver, even though my picture doesn't show it.
You can always spruce up an old mani by throwing on some stripes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)