Thursday, April 26, 2012

Zebra Hologram

I decided to play with my hologram mani from yesterday, wasn't ready to just remove the beauty. This design is totally Rock N Roll!
I first tapped off the diagonal to do the zebra stamp onto the tip, than I taped it off again to do the black bottoms with Sinful Colors: Black on Black. This was very simple, I like how I was able to incorporate my old mani into this one. It makes it alot easier since you don't need to wait for your base color to dry.
Do you dig the rock n roll?

1 comment:

  1. yes i do dig the rock and roll and definitly love the zebra print i am going to get my nails done on tuesday and maybe i willk get something like that.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)