Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Another Water Marble

Well my last water marble didn't last very long, I wasn't a huge fan of the swirl design so I had to do another one with my basic design.
Base color I used China Glaze: White on White, for the marble colors I used all China Glazes: Afterglow, Liquid Leather, and Mediterranean Charm. Than I went over it with the Afterglow for more of a shinny effect.
It didn't turn out as I hoped but I still like the colors. The black looks more like a navy with the Afterglow top coat luckily the colors still work. Sorry for the ding in my middle finger, seems like I always get a couple dings when water marbling.

1 comment:

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)