Friday, May 4, 2012

Blue Water Marble

This is by far my best water marble to date, love the shapes I was able to create and it turned out great on both hands! It is always so hard for me to get my left hand good, being left handed, but I got it this time :D

To start I did 3 coats of Wet n Wild Megalast: Break the Ice, I didn't use plain white cause last time it showed thru in spots and I hated it. For my marbling colors I did. China Glaze: Shower Together, Blue Iguana, and Studio M: Whose that Girl. Top coat of Out the Door. It is actually hard to see the three colors cause Blue Iguana is Glittery but blends in with Shower Together. Next time I will have to remember to change the order so it is separated from Shower Together.
I choose blue colors because its my Sisters prom tomorrow and that is the color of her dress! I wish she was letting me do this on her nail,  but of course she wants a french mani done with her fake nails :P Instead of using the petroleum jelly like last time I used tape and defiantly will continue with this method.
When you water marble do you start with your good hand first? I think next time I will be switching it up.

1 comment:

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)