Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Purple Marble :D

Wahoo, I finally am able to do a marble in my favorite color! Love the colors so much.
Base coat was Zoya: Kendal, marbling colors was China Glaze: VIII and Harmony, than I used butter LONDON: Knackered. Top coat of Out the Door.
I was very surprised that the butter LONDON worked for marbling, of course this color didn't really show much since its so sheer but you can see a little of the holo glitters. I like the idea of having the base coat show thru and using a sheer color in the marbling to show it.

2 comments:

  1. great water marble!
    love knackered! it's one of my favorite butters!
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)