Monday, May 21, 2012

Swirl Marble Attempt

Wow did I have a busy weekend, defiantly can tell summer is here. Had my college graduation, my sister and cousin High School Graduation, plus my cousin had her baby! So to get back at doing my nails I tried a new marble design.
Used all China Glazes for this one, starting with the base coat White on White, than for marble colors I used the White on White, Recycle, and Mediterranean Charm. Top coat of Northern Lights.
This was a fun design for marbling, its hard to make the swirls turn out close to the same was my only problem. Which I guess gives it a interesting touch but I may be a little OCD on my nails...
Do you like to have your water marbles match or have different designs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)