Friday, June 1, 2012

Color Club Gradient Part 1

When I got the full Take Wing Collection by Color Club I instantly group the 6 into 2 groups of colors that go well together. I decided I will gradient the 2 groups so here is my first gradient of the 2.
To start 2 coats of Fly With Me. To gradient I did so by hand and the next color was Metamorphosis, ended with Sky High. Top coat was Out the Door.
The colors in this collection are amazing, I keep trying to find new designs to go with them. I know alot of bloggers are using the make up sponges to do gradients I personally feel like it wastes a lot of the nail polish so for now I prefer doing it by hand.

1 comment:

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)