Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Freehand Purple Cheetah


 I am totally in love with this mani, I found a new blog last night that I have been going thru all her post. She is amazing check out Rebecca at Rebeccalikesnails. I love how she free hands cheetah so that you can use different colors without having to have them be stamp able colors. I did mine with dotting tools, I need to get a brush set soon so I can master this look.
To start my base color is Sally Hansen: Lacey Lilac, the inside of the cheetah is China Glaze: Harmony, while I used China Glaze: VIII for the lines. Its a dark purple little hard to tell. My studs came for the Dollar Nail Art Store. This was a great way to incorporate them.
I hope you all love this mani as much as me. I am really getting the hang of nail art. Let me know if you have any suggestions for me.

1 comment:

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)