Friday, June 22, 2012

Hex Flowers, Mosaic Accent

 I give you my first attempt with applying hex glitters. I am using this mani for an entry into BornPretty June Contest. Flowers was one of the categories we could choose from to use in our nail art. I think my ring finger looks like a mosaic tile, and decided to just do the tips to off play the entire nail.
To do this mani I started out with two coats of China Glaze: White on White. To apply the hex glitters I used Studio M: Stuck On You. Than two top coats of Out the Door to make sure I wouldn't loose any of my glitters :)
Look at how it shines in the sun! It's alittle harder to see the flowers with all the shine but I still LOVE this mani. I hope everyone loves this mani as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)