Sunday, June 24, 2012

More Nail Mail and Website Links

I finally have received all my orders that I made a week of so ago. I went on a small splurge, I feel complete and ready to produce more mani's!! From Head2Toe I received some China Glazes and Out the Door Refill, I ordered the Bundle Monster so I got about 50 new stamping plates! From earlier this week I got my supplies from Born Pretty and also from Dollar Nail Art. I added the links to the right side of my blog so that you can check them out also. I know when I first started doing my nails and checking out other blogs I wanted to know where they all got their supplies. Check out those links and let me know what great things you purchase for your own nails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)