Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Neon Dots

I decided to do this mani to get some practice using my new Dotting Tools from Born Pretty Store. Of course its neon cause of the summer, not the most original but I love neons.
The colors I used were base coat of Wet n Wild: French White Creme. China Glaze: Orange Knockout, I'm With the Lifeguard, Pool Party, and Splish Splash, than Nina Ultra Pro: Solar Flare, and Punki Purple. Out the Door Top Coat.
The dotting tool is pretty easy, I tried two different ways of applying the polish to the tool. One was putting it on a plastic plate and pushing the tool into it, the other was using the brush to apply the polish. I think the second way worked better since it didn't waste as much polish.
How do you work your dotting tools?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)