Saturday, June 9, 2012

Neon Marble

 Back to nail art instead of plain one color nails :) I have been wanting to do a neon water marble for awhile and when I heard China Glaze was introducing neon collection for this summer I couldn't wait till my Sally Store carried them. Sadly most of them were taken by the time I got they so here is the two I was able to snag.
Started with Wet n Wild: French White Creme. Used China Glaze: I'm With the Lifeguard and Beach Cruise-r. Top coat of Out the Door.
These colors are awesomely bright. I can't wait to use I'm With the Lifeguard in other nail designs this summer. Hopefully I'll be able to get some more of the new Neon's later this month also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)