Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Neon Stars!


 I am really excited about this post, I ordered some items from Born Pretty Store and they have arrived! Pictured below is the black stripping tape, dotting tools, and stamping plate CK- 04
The colors I used are as followed: Pink nail is China Glaze: Pool Party with Color Club: Wing Fling. Orange nail is China Glaze: Orange Knockout with Color Club: Sparkle and Soar. Yellow nail is Nina Ultra Pro: Solar Flare with Color Club: Daisy Does It. Green nail is China Glaze: I'm With the Life Guard and Color Club: Fly With Me. Blue nail is Studio M: Total Wow and Color Club: Sky High. To add more sparkle I top coated with Northern Lights.
Now for the design aspect I used the black stripping tape I bought from bornprettystore. I have used taped before with my past designs so when I tried this kind out it wasn't to difficult to use. It stuck to my nails very well so the polish didn't seep under, the only thing I wish this tape came with was a dispenser of some sort to make it easier to cut the pieces.
I taped off the star than using Sinful Colors: Black on Black I went over the entire nail. To remove the tape I found it helpful to use tweezers. Top coat of Out the Door to finish my mani off :) I can't wait to come up with more designs using this stripping tape, I have a feeling I will go thru it in no time!!
Hope you love this one as much as me!

2 comments:

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)