Monday, June 18, 2012

Pink Puzzle Mani

The idea for this mani came from The Nailasaurus, my attempt is defiantly not as great as hers. Maybe when I get some good nail art brushes my result will be more similar :)
The colors I used were China Glaze: Pool Party, Mediterranean Charm, Color Club: Wing Fling, and Essie: Cute as a Button. To draw the white lines I used Art Club Duo Brush, White. To fill in the puzzle pieces I used Manicure Sticks and dipped them in the polish.
My lines aren't the neatest since the brush I used was long and hard to control. I loved how hers turned out, maybe ill give it a try again someday. Also the colors did not photograph well at all, but what can you aspect with pink...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)