Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sunshine Yellow

In honor of the beautiful sun we have been getting in Michigan I wanted to create my brightest yellow nail color. Of course the picture doesn't do it justice but here is a response I got from a customer at work while wearing it. "Holy sunshine fingernails" :) Hence the name Sunshine Yellow.
Start with a white base coat Wet n Wild: French Whit Creme. This is the key when doing any neon color. Next was Nina Ultra Pro: Solar Flare, and to add some shine I used Color Club: Daisy Does it. Top coat of Out the Door.
I ended up wearing this color longer than I expected but thats cause I wanted to figure out a design to incorporate it, sadly I never did.
Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)