Saturday, June 9, 2012

Wet n Wild Chrome

Today I have a swatch of the Limited Edition from Wet n Wild called Chrome. This collection is metallic  and they come in an 8.5ml bottle which is kinda small for 3.99 ea. so I grabbed a purple one to try it out.
 
 This picture is in the sun obviously, I figured this is the best way to show off metallics. Application was very simple and only required two coats, which is good considering how small the bottles are. The name of this one is Hog-Quartz School, yes it reminds me of Hogwarts also, not sure if there was a reason to this. All in all I think just having one of these before they stop being sold is good enough. Go pick out your favorite color!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh a foil collection! This lavender foil looks delicious :D

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)