Sunday, July 15, 2012

BAM! Purple Sparkle!!


I have found the BEST light purple sparkle :) If you remember a couple months ago I found the best dark purple sparkle. I am pretty sure this one is now my favorite of all time. It isn't a new color just one that I found a swatch of on a random blog and decided I must order it!
To start the mani I used Wet n Wild- On a Trip as my base, 1 coat. Than for the sparkle it is China Glaze: Marry A Millionaire, 1 coat also. Top coat of Out the Door.
This polish was SO easy to apply and you only needed one coat. This is a different glitter bomb because it has stringy glitter (see picture above) such a pretty macro shot. You can also see the green glitters, that makes it so interesting to look at! Overall this mani is supper shiny in the sun which is perfect for this summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)