Monday, July 23, 2012

Dot Gradient

I just got back from vacation!! Sorry about the absence, some fun mani will follow this week but for now here is a super easy and fun mani! Using dotting tools you create a gradient of large to small dots from the base to tip of your nail. I used three dot sizes, since my nails are shorter I didn't need to add to many.
All my colors are Zoya, base: Cho, dot colors: Shelby and Wednesday. Top coat of Out the Door
 Cho is my first nude color, it was a great application with two coats. I like using a neutral color and adding some brighter colors to it. This will be a fun design to try with many different color combinations.
Any ideas on what colors I should do next?

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I have such a hard time doing gradients but gradients with dots?!!! I think I may actually be able to do it!
    It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It was so simple I am sure you could do this!! Think of all the color combinations!!

      Delete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)