Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Half Moon Mani

Today I have my first attempt at Half Moon Mani's. I was able to use my mani from yesterday to create today's mani :) I feel so eco friendly by updating mani's!
So I started with my base of Essie: Penny Talk. Used circle labels to tape the half moon shape. My other design color is China Glaze: Prey Tell. Than top coat of Out the Door.
Prey Tell is part of the China Glaze Safari Collection. Its a deep brown with a red tint, this creme is amazing to apply! These two colors together are perfect together, I am not to sure how I like the design but it was an easy design to once again spruce up day old mani's :)
Do you like how I am redoing old mani's into new ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)