Monday, July 9, 2012

Holo Blue, Kleancolor

 I mentioned that I wondered how the Kleancolor Holo's would look over a base color, so this post is an example of how the Holo Blue looks.
The base color I used was Kleancolor: Metallic Aqua, this was another one of my new colors. I was able to get away with one coat of Holo Blue since I used a base coat. Out the Door Top Coat.
It defiantly shines ALOT more having start with a metallic color as base. I think that the rest of my holos would also look good over the corresponding color from the metallic collection of Kleancolor.
Do you prefer these colors over a base also? or just 3 coats on their own?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)