Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Holo Gradient

I recently bought Spectraflair top coat off of etsy from Pretty Polish, and have been wanting to do a fun design with it. I decided upon doing a gradient since it has also been awhile since I have done one. This is also my first time using three colors for a gradient rather than two.
Colors I used were, Zoya: Kendal, OPI: Pamplona Pink, Orly: Plum Noir, Spectraflair Top Coat.
Macro shot of the holo greatness!

Here is a picture also of just the gradient alone, which is gorgeous also!
Wow I love this mani! The holoness is amazing, and the colors are gorgeous. I think I am going to like the spectraflair topcoat alot. It is the cheapest holo top coat that also comes in a 15mL bottle rather than smaller bottles like Glitter Gal and Hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)