Saturday, July 14, 2012

Jungle Queen, "Clouds"

This is a fun and easy mani! This design has a tutorial at Nailside to view click here. There is also a way to do this mani with scrapbook scissors and tape. Since it is so simple to do by hand there isn't much need to have to wait for polish to dry and than apply tape and so on.
For the design my base coat is China Glaze: Jungle Queen. This is a beautiful Mauve Gray color, part of the Safari Collection China Glaze just put out. It has the smallest bit of pink shine to it, was hard for me to capture in a picture.
For the first cloud color I used China Glaze: Harmony than Orly: Fowl Play top coat of Out the Door. Fowl Play is another really awesome color, I will hopefully swatch it soon so you can see the glitter and flakes this polish has.
I love this design so much, probably because of the purple :) Even on my short nails it looks amazing! How do you feel about it?

4 comments:

  1. I really love this color combination and you did a great job with the clouds. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this manicure, so cute!!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)