Sunday, July 1, 2012

Kleancolor Holo Skittle


If you saw my post late last night you know that I got my polishes in the mail, and I mentioned doing a Skittle Mani. I am most excited about the holos that I got so I wanted to start with them.
Each nail took three coats, the formula was expected of a holo just had a longer drying period. Mine don't look so much as linear holo more scattered, which is different from photos I saw online.
Color names are not to complicated there is Holo Green, Holo Orange, Holo Pink, Holo Blue and Holo Chrome. Top coat of Out the Door.
Captured the sparkle!
To me the chrome is a dark blue and it is probably my favorite of them all. I think lighter colors don't look that great as Holos. They also have a Holo Yellow I choose not to buy tho. My next idea for these is to start with a base coat that is similar so that it may only require one or two coats, and also how it looks over black and white.
For only 1.75 ea. I think they are great colors to have, cheaper way to get holos that for sure. The link is posted on the right side of my blog of where you can buy them, check out the Beauty Joint!
Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)