Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mani for my Sister

Today's mani was inspired by a picture on pinterest. I bookmark nails that I someday want to do and went thru those to help my sister decide on her mani. Right when I showed her this one she immediately wanted it! We changed the design a little by adding accent nails with a different color, and I think it made it turn out great. Sorry for the blurriness of the picture, I forgot to snap a good one before I left.
I also don't remember every color we used, I know most of them where China Glaze. To achieve this look I used a paint brush to draw on the 'petals' I am not sure how they were done in the original picture. I like how her lines are smoother but at the same time I think mine makes it look like watercolor painting. I may end up doing this mani again cause I loved the turn out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)