Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Sister's 4th of July Mani

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

I wasn't expecting to have another post for you today but my sister surprised me yesterday and wanted me to do a red, white, and blue mani. I wanted to share with you what we came up with.
A quick description of the nails, thumb and ring finger have horizontal red white and blue than stamped on a peace sign. The red was a China Glaze with Glitter Gal Holographic top coat. White was a transfer foil called Silver Dots, and the blue base coat was a China Glaze than topped with Kleancolor Glitter I received in the nail mail saturday. 
I liked how this turned out alot! I got to use alot of my new polishes and practice the foiling again. I wanted to make it really blingy for her to show her friends. I can't wait to hear what kind of compliments she got.
Enjoy this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)