Friday, July 27, 2012

Pink Floral Stamp, for my Cousin

Today I have a mani I did for my cousin, they came to visit us at our campground. She was so excited with how I did the nail stamping she told her mom that she wants one!! I love the color and design she picked out kids do have great ideas!
I started out with a white base coat, and used China Glaze for the color, forgot to right it down... Stamped with a BM plate with white Konad and top coat of out the door!
I hope this design stays on long for her, I had a great time doing them and I could tell she loved them!! Sometimes the most beautiful mani's come simply by stamping over your favorite color!

3 comments:

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)