Sunday, July 8, 2012

Skittle Art Work


I wanted to do some art work over my mani from two days ago, but I couldn't narrow it down to just one. So I did a combined number of designs. It is my first skittle art work mani, usually I stick with one design but I like how the hologram shows thru each of these designs.
I used the same color for all these designs it is China Glaze: Harmony a metalic puple. On the thumb I did a flower stamp from plate BM-12. On index fingers I used stripping tape, middle finger framed with glitters, ring finger a water marble, and pinky a gradient in dots. Top coat of Out the door on all nails.
I actually like this mani alot, shows all different nail art ideas. The dot gradient is alittle hard to notice but thats cause I only used one color. Usually you would do two, I will probably do full mani of these soon.
Which design is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. This came out very nice, all so pretty together! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was presently surprised as well :)

      Delete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)