Thursday, July 26, 2012

Watermelons, by my Sister

My sister asked to do my nails while on vacation, she was very excited to use my tools and show me what she can do! We almost ended up doing lady bugs but she decided on Watermelons, which I have been wanting to do so it worked out well!
To start with my base colors for the accent nails was Nicole by OPI: Khloe had a Little Lam Lam, and for the other three nails base coat was China Glaze: Mediterranean Charm. For the lighter green rind part Zoya:  Wednesday. She applied the strips using the dotting tool on the accent fingers, and used a brush for the French Tip. Using my Nail art Duo Pen: Black, she drew on the seeds.
It was alot of fun showing her how to use the dotting pen and brush. She struggle to start but I think she got the hang of it on the third nail. I was happy to see her enjoy doing my nails but she still has alittle work to get to my level ;)
Don't you think these look pretty good!!

2 comments:

  1. Very good work! I've seen the watermelon manicure in some blogs. I suppose I should try it sometime soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super easy! There are alot of fun ways to do it also. Give it a shot for sure!

      Delete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)