Thursday, August 23, 2012

Alternating Gradients

Fun mani today! I wanted to change up my 'normal' gradients that you see and got inspired by some other blogs to do an alternating pattern. I also used different colors instead of normally staying in the same color group. This is one of my favorite color combos.
Colors I used to gradient with are Color Club: Take me to Your Chateau and Orly: Plum Noir. Top coat was Northern Lights to add some sparkle!
This turned out WAY above my expectations. I LOVE this mani soooo much, I am defiantly going to think of more design to do with these two colors together :)
What are your favorite color combos?

3 comments:

  1. Love the colour choices. It looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I dont know why I didn't think of those two sooner :)

      Delete
  2. Ver Nice :) I nominated you for the Kreative Blogger Award!! Woot!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)