Sunday, August 19, 2012

Blue Fishtail/Braid Nails

I have a fun new nail art design to share today. The tutorial for how to do this design can be found at Lucy's Stash. The fistail/braid design has been shown around some blogs and Pinterest so I decided to try it out. It is a pretty easy design as well.
Base coat is Color Club: Take me to Your Chateau. The colors for the braid is Color Club: Otherworldy, Take me to Your Chateau, Sally Hansen: Silver Sweep, and Glitter Gal: Silver 3D Holo. Once completed I used Out the Door for Top Coat.
This design was so easy I was able to do it on both hands, and I may even like the left hand better :) I was also able to use two of my new polishes again, Take me to Your Chateau is the perfect light blue creme! You could easily get away with one thicker coat and it dries so fast! I decided to put Glitter Gal over Silver Sweep to add the holo effect that Otherworldy has, but it Otherworldy doesn't show much of the holo glitters, I am excited to see how it will look on its own.
Have you tried this nail art yet? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)