Friday, August 10, 2012

Gold Stamping

Thanks to heartNATs guest post I decided to try out stamping with mirror metallics as well. I also recently bought a new stamper. I started out with the one from salon express and was sick of the problems so I bought a Konad one.
My base color is two coats of NYC: Manhattan, I stamped with was Essie: Gold as Gold, stamping plate used was BM-221. Top coat of Out the Door.
Natalie was right the mirror metallic's are great to work with! I feel like this mani is so sophisticated, burgundy and gold defiantly a new favorite color combination! Konad stamper is THE BEST! I finally can get some better results with my nail stamping, supper excited for mani's to come.
Whats your thoughts?

1 comment:

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)