Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hard Candy-Pretty Polish, Review

I am sad to say that today is my last review for Pretty Polish Glitters, but don't worry I am leaving you off with a great polish! This one was a surprise when I opened my package and such a nice surprise it was!
Hard Candy- "Is made up of so many different glitters in various shapes and sizes that I lost count." This is so true, I could barely make out what all the different colors and shapes are, which in turn makes it lovely.

When I first saw this polish I immediately thought of sprinkle's on frosting, this is why I did a cupcake :). I used a white base underneath with one coat of Hard Candy. On her etsy page she has a picture of the polish done is three coats for best opacity. I really like how the multi colors pop off the white. You can see all the small glitters alot better this way to. Once again there was no problems applying the glitters, she has really nailed the formulas for this collection.

To get this amazing polish for only $8 full size bottle, follow this link, and to see the rest of her glitter collection visit her etsy shop here.

*The products in this review were given/sent to me by Pretty Polish in exchange for my honest opinion. The opinions within this review are completely my own.*

11 comments:

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)