Saturday, August 4, 2012

Here Comes the Bride!

Theme mani today is for my friends wedding!! I am very excited about this mani aswell as the wedding, going to be so beautiful and fun! There are lots of different designs for doing a bride and groom on your nails, I decided upon this one and added some rings to the flair.


To start my base color is Wet N Wild- French Creme on all the nails and only the dress shape on my middle finger. Than for alittle shine I added Wet n Wild: Break the Ice used Sinful Colors: Black on Black for the  tux shape. Essie: Gold as Gold is used for the rings and monogram draw with a dotting tool. Layla: Mercury Twilight was used for a necklace and underneath 3 Rhinestones for the diamond on the engagement ring. Top coat of Out the Door for all nails.
I love the turn out, it was hard to capture a better picture showing the rings cause of the shine in the sun. They are simply just circles like a wedding band :)
Have you done a wedding themed mani yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)