Thursday, August 2, 2012

Inspired by my Swim Suit

I was slightly inspired by the Olympian swimmers on this design. I seen photos of how some have patriotic nails which matches their swimsuits so I wanted to create the same effect :)
My base color on the accent nails is Sinful Colors: Black on Black, and the silver that I used to stamp with as well as my other base color is Sally Hansen Insta Dri: Silver Sweep. To create the gradient effect with stars I used plate BM-14, top coat of Out the Door.

I am totally obsessed with how well this mani turned out! The colors I used where a dream to work with, and the turn out couldn't be more exact! I defiantly think ever girl should have a mani to match her swimsuit when it comes to summer time and being at the beach or pool as much as possible!

2 comments:

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)