Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Liberty- Pretty Polish, Review

Here is another glitter that I choose to review for Pretty Polish, I wanted this color because I needed to out span my collection to have more Patriotic colors, this past 4th of July I couldn't believe that I only had one red polish. This glitter also has alot of shine to it, sadly it was a cloudy day so the pictures do misrepresent the shine.
Liberty- "Is made up of 11 different glitters in various shapes and sizes in a clear base." These glitters are shiny not matte finished like the Parties Over.

Base colors are Sally Hansen: Silver Sweep, China Glaze: Red Pearl, White on White, and Frostbite. I did two coats of the glitter to get a good variance of the shapes, they applied greatly and formula was very easy to work with.
Here is a quick design I did with all four polishes, I wanted another way to show how it looks on all the colors right next to each other. The glitters did settle more on this one than Parties Over but it mixed back up very quickly. I am very excited to use this polish in my next patriotic mani.

To get this amazing polish for only $8 full size bottle, follow this link, and to see the rest of her glitter collection visit her etsy shop here.

*The products in this review were given/sent to me by Pretty Polish in exchange for my honest opinion. The opinions within this review are completely my own.*

Side note: I just got a new job, you are now looking at an intern/design assistant!! This is a huge accomplishment for me, with the way the market is for Interior Design I am very lucky to have found this opportunity 5 min away from where I live :) This week will be hard I have to work both jobs so that will be 11hrs days, I will try very hard to post everyday I do have some post in the archives :)

2 comments:

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)