Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mani's for my Readers

I have come up with a new idea to have you my readers inspire me and get involved in my mani's.

All you need to do is Like my Facebook page Nail Polish Creations, and post a picture of something you want me to base a mani on. It can be a picture of a piece of clothing you like, phone case, an everyday item that has a fun pattern, piece of artwork (ex. background on your comp, google picture, etc) Also explain to me what the picture is of and why you choose it.

I will go thru them in order that I receive them and you will be tagged in my post.

Lets start a round of Mani's for my Readers!! Can't wait to see what you give me to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)