Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Neon Cheetah

I had the pleasure of doing one of my sisters friends nails this weekend, she was inspired by a design on pinterest. I love doing my sisters and her friends nails they always want fun mani's.
To start base coat is Wet N Wild: French Creme, colors used for cheetah was Nina Ultra: Punki Purple, Solar Flare, China Glaze: I'm With the Lifeguard, Orange Knockout. Black for the print was Sinful Colors: Black on Black, Top coat of Out the Door.
Besides the smearing on the pointer finger the mani turned out very well. She loved it, her comment was that they look like the Sally Hansen Sticker, this is the true sign that I am a professional :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)