Saturday, August 25, 2012

Purple Floral

Well I said I would and I did :) Here is the same colors from last mani in a different design!
Color Club: Take me to Your Chateau two coats for the base and stamped with Orly: Plum Noir, stamping plate is BM-211. Top coat of Out the Door.
This was also my first time stamping with Plum Noir, I was pleasantly surprised with how well it did. I may need to try out some other colors and see how well they stamped, I like the idea of stamping with colors that aren't just black and white :)

4 comments:

  1. how cute i love the stamp design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Dug thru all my plates to find that beauty :)

      Delete
  2. I think it's a lovely color combination! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)