Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stamping Over Gradient

I have yet another nail stamping post today, I hope they aren't getting old. I have been going throught the Bundle Monster Plates and finding ones I haven;t used to try out with my Konad Stamper. Using the gradient from yesterday I did a quick stamp over.
Plate used was BM-223 and used Konad Special Black to stamp with.
This was a fun design, I think I may use this one alot, i like how its more geometric and having bright colors under makes it pop! I hope you are hanging in there with me and gradients/stamping recently, guess once you find something you like and is so simple you do it over and over!
Tomorrow will start my Review of 4 samples of Pretty Polish n Things Glitter Collection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)