Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Stamping over Holos (pic heavy)

This mani is one of my new favorite design for nails. Since I was able to stamp with Orly on my last mani I wanted to try out other colors that would work with stamping. Than I thought about stamping over holo's, and since I don't own many holo's I used spectraflair to create my own holo.
I started with one coat China Glaze: Mediterranean Charm, than I added one coat of spectraflair. Stamping with Mediterranean Charm I used plate BM-323. Top coat of Out the Door.
I got many pictures to try and capture all the angles of the sun hitting it and show how the stamp pops off of the background.


This is how it looks in the shade/normal lightning
I love this effect! It is subtle since it is the exact same color on top of each other with only spectraflair in between and it doesn't warp the base color.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is truly lovely! If I ever got the hang of stamping, this would be one of the first manis I'd attempt.

    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Keep working on stamping, once you can do it there are endless possibilities! :)

      Delete

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)