Monday, August 20, 2012

Stamping over Twiggie

Today I am featuring another new polish from my nail mail. I was most excited about getting this color, I seen a swatch post from Rebecca Likes Nails and have wanted it since. I also tried out some more stamping gosh it's so easy now, in love Konad.
I did two coats of Color Club: Twiggie, perfect formula! Used Konad special black and plate BM-214. Top coat of Out the Door.
Besides a couple small smudges I like how this mani turned out :) I wanted a psychedelic look with this muted neon lime green. The color on its own is very pretty also! Should of swatch it before I did the stamp, but I was just to excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)