Wednesday, January 2, 2013

CrowsToes: Merope, Swatched

 First post of the New Year!! I am also excited to announce that I now have a light box, so my pictures will hopefully turn out better :) I have a swatch of a new brand to me, CrowsToes, I made the mistake of checking out Llarowe website and made a few purchases recently :S I am pretty sure it's impossible to leave her site without buying any polish so beware! ;)
Two coats of CrowsToes: Merope with top coat of Out the Door.
This was a difficult polish to capture the color. It shifts from a purple to blue with a grey base. It really is lovely in person, very happy to have this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)