Sunday, March 17, 2013

31 DC, Day 13: Cheer Yourself Up Mani, Julie G Gumdrop Polish Part 1

 Happy Sunday and St Patrick's Day! I actually don't have a St Patty mani for today since today is another 31 Day challenge post. Our theme is cheer yourself up mani and today finally being able to swatch some of the Julie G Gumdrop collection is what cheers me up!! I have part one with the three colors shown below and later this week will be the other three blurred out :)


Starting with my favorite of the three is Blueberry Fizz: Berry blue mixed with shiny silver glitter.



Next favorite is Crushed Candy:  Pure purple with silver sparkle appeal



Lastly I have Rock Candy: Teal infused with silver glitter



Each color took two coats for complete opacity and the formula was amazing to work with. The texture of these are close to the Zoya: Pixie Dust and not as rough as the Milani: Textures. These are sort of similar to OPI Liquid Sand since they have glitters in them, but are way more sparkly!! I am in love with these three and super excited to swatch the other three :) Have a wonderful St Patty's Day!1






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)