Monday, March 18, 2013

Julie G Gumdrop Polish, Part 2

Its the start of yet another week. I hope everyone had a great weekend and got to celebrate St Paddy's Day! Yesterday I showed you my three favorites from the Julie G Gumdrop collection, so today I have the last three shown below. These three actually have a different finish than the last three, you will be able to see that in the macro pics.


First up is Tangerine Dream: Citrus orange with specs of sparkle



 Next is Sugar Rush: Bright reddish-pink with pops of gold glitter



Lastly Hot Cinnamon: Hot-red with a glitter finish



These three don't have the small glitters popping out, it's more like the pixie dust polishes. I think these may be more like the upcoming summer 2013 pixie dust. Also Hot Cinnamon is a lot more red than in my picture. I love how sparkly these are and overall obsessed with the whole collection. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers so please write on!! Please e-mail me any links you would like me to check out rather than leave them in comments :)